||TACHIBANA ELETECH CO.,LTD.
||Founded: September 1, 1921
||1-13-25, Nishi-honmachi Nishi-ku, Osaka 550-8555
||5.8 billion yen
||First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange (March,2005)
|Number of Employees
|1,280(End of March 2018)
- Sales of various electrical equipment, lighting fixture equipment, communication tools, electron application equipment, machine tools, medical instruments, office equipment, gas equipment, building and housing related products, measuring instruments and sales and manufacturing of industrial equipment and parts.
- Sales of alloys, electrical insulation material, high pressure gas and containers.
- Sales of semiconductor material, semiconductor element and integrated circuits.
- Sales of calculators, control and measuring instruments, security equipment such as fire proofing and crime prevention, transportation equipment for vehicles, airplanes and ships, oil and air pressure equipment, freezer and air conditioning equipment and related parts.
- Sales of system architecture, software development related to the preceding items.
- Metallic molds for press work and powder metallurgy, metal products for hanging fixture and chain, synthetic resin products for industrial applications as well as construction and home use, various batteries and parts, and sales of these products.
- Sales of electrical parts and wiring materials such as capacitors and PC boards, electrical wires, cables, film exposure material.
- Sales of tea, soft drinks and vegetable oil.
- Import/export business related to the preceding items.
- Computerized information data processing and related services.
- Worker Dispatching
- Contracting for electrical, piping and equipment installation industries.
- Insurance agency business based on damage and automobile damage compensation laws.
- Rent and manegement business on real estate.
- All related business regarding the preceding items.
- License number :
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure,
Transportation and Tourism
(TOKU-24) No. 3482
- Issue date :
- January 31, 2013
- Type :
- Electric Industry, Piping Industry,
Equipment Installation Industry
Acquired Certification of ISO14001
Acquired Certification of ISO9001
Acquired Certification of ISMS
|Board of Directors
- President, CEO&COO
- Takeo Watanabe
- Hitoshi Yamaguchi
- Sadayuki Takami
- Hisanobu Nunoyama
- Makoto Ikuta
- Masato Tsujikawa
- Genichi Masuda
- Yasuhiro Otani
- Hiroumi Shioji